We have highly specialised lead health visitors for safeguarding, domestic abuse, breastfeeding, immunisation, care of the next infant (CONI) programme, pregnancy-related depression, obesity and infant mental health.
What does CONI stand for?
CONI stands for Care of the Next Infant (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CONI
- Congressional Interest
- Conference of Non-Governmental Organizations in Consultative Status with the United Nations (semi-official body within the United Nations)
- Council of Non-Governmental Organizations
- Council for Non-Governmental Organisations in Malawi
- Council of National Golf Unions
- College of Nursing and Health (Wright State University; Dayton, OH)
- Congenital Optic Nerve Hypoplasia
- College of Nursing and Health Professions (study concentration; miscellaneous universities)
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Comitato Olimpico Nazionale Italiano (Italian Olympic Committee)
- Common Nighthawk (bird species Chordeiles minor)
- Cost Of Non-Investment
- Coordinadora Nacional Indigena y Campesina (Guatemala)
- Coude Near Infrared Camera
- Consejo de Investigaciones Científicas Y Técnicas (Spanish: Council of Scientific and Technical Research; Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas Y Técnicas (National Council for Science and Technology, Argentina)
- National Council for Science and Technology (Costa Rica and/Or Venezuela)
- Commission Nacional de Investigación Cientifica y Tecnológica (Chile)
- International Conference on Electronics Communications and Computers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Pearson made his final donation of the year to Andrew Cole, the Round Table area chairman, on behalf of Care of the Next Infant group.
Community paediatric nurse Helen Johnson told Reading Crown Court that the Care of the Next Infant Scheme was designed to educate parents about the risks of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (cot death) and to help prevent any further tragedies.