It reads: "In this Moment, Harry, Hermione, Ron and their classmates attend Hagrid's first Care of Magical Creatures class and encounter the impressive Hippogriffs in their paddock.
What does CMC stand for?
CMC stands for Care of Magical Creatures (fiction)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CMC
We have 993 other meanings of CMC in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Museum of Civilization
- Canadian Music Centre (University of Calgary)
- Canadian Music Competition
- Capillary Moisture Content
- Capital Management Company (various locations)
- Capital Market Committee (various organizations)
- Capital Markets Consulting (various locations)
- Capital Missions Company (Elkhorn, WI)
- Card-Monroe Corporation (tufting machine manufacturer for carpet industry)
- Career Management Center (various organizations)
- Carole Moto Club (French motorcycle club)
- Carolina Master Chorale (South Carolina)
- Carolinas Medical Center (Charlotte, NC)
- Carpometacarpal (joint)
- Carrières Matériaux Construction (French construction material manufacturer)
- Cascadia Media Collective
- Case Management Classification
- Case Management Conference (court procedure)
- Case Management Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
This time the queue takes you through a Care of Magical Creatures lesson with Hogwarts teacher Hagrid - and you get the chance to visit his hut.
17 -- color) Rubeus Hagrid Hogwarts professor of the care of magical creatures is Harry's closest adult friend.
on a bit that involves some new creatures Hagrid has brought along for the care of Magical Creatures classes.
Perhaps he's outgrown Hedwig, his snowy owl and could take advice from Hagrid, the gamekeeper and Care of Magical Creatures master, on a new pet.
Still, with Hagrid in charge of Care of Magical Creatures classes, it's not all gloomy, and the Quidditch tournament is going rather well for Gryffindor.
This read, "I am working very hard on book four at the moment, on a bit that involves some new creatures Hagrid has brought along for the Care of Magical Creatures classes.
HOGWARTS TODAY At Hogwarts, the students study Transfiguration (changing objects into other things), Charms, Defence Against The Dark Arts, Potions, Divination, Muggle Studies, Arithmancy, Runes, Herbology, Care Of Magical Creatures, Astronomy and History Of Magic - the only subject taught by a ghost.