Within the network of social prevention services to strengthen the focus on working with families in a natural social environment in the process of transformation of the system of care for vulnerable children.
What does CVC stand for?
CVC stands for Care for Vulnerable Children
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CVC
We have 233 other meanings of CVC in our Acronym Attic
- Convention Visitors Bureau of Washington County Oregon
- C4ISR Visualization Center (Pentagon exercise portal)
- CAIS Validation Capability
- California Vehicle Code
- California Virtual Campus
- Camera and Video Capture
- Cape Verdean Community (Massachusetts)
- Capitol Visitor Center (Washington DC)
- Card Verification Code (credit cards)
- Cardiovascular Center
- Casiers Vestiaires Consignes (French locker manufacturer)
- Cathéter Veineux Central (French: Central Venous Catheter)
- Caudal Vena Cava (veterinary)
- Cedar Valley College
- Cedar Valley Communications (Texas)
- Central Vacuum Cleaning (cleaning system)
- Central Valley Cali
- Central Venous Catheter (medical)
- Central Vigilance Commission (India)
- Centre de Vie Chrétienne (French: Christian Life Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We continue to roll out the highly innovative Integrated Family Support Services to bring specialist care for vulnerable children and parents.
Kirklees Council has teamed up with the rugby club to encourage supporters to volunteer to care for vulnerable children.
Charity Embarks on Pioneering Neuroscience Research to Revolutionise Care for Vulnerable Children LONDON, May 17, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading children's charity Kids Company is to research the impact of loving care on children who have been abused and neglected.
A few months ago, I was invited to Georgia to see how Unicef is trying to improve care for vulnerable children, especially those with disabilities.
The quality we value is the potential to provide secure and nurturing care for vulnerable children.
The Children's Society was founded in 1881 by Edward Rudolf to care for vulnerable children.
And she criticised Khan's involvement in Roshni - Urdu for light - which he set up to help care for vulnerable children from ethnic minorities.