About Concept Healthcare Concept Healthcare is a web-based company providing educational content and training for professionals, health care settings, and family members who care for older adults, focusing on improving the physical and psychological well-being of this group.
What does COA stand for?
COA stands for Care for Older Adults (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COA
We have 310 other meanings of COA in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Ondersteuning Zevenaar
- American Conger (FAO fish species code)
- California Olive Association (Sacramento, CA)
- California Orthopaedic Association
- Call on Arrival (shipping)
- Calli Ollin Academy (Tucson, AZ)
- Canada-Ontario Agreement
- Canadian Olympic Association
- Canadian Osteopathic Association
- Canadian Ostrich Association
- Care-Of Address
- Casino Operators Association (UK)
- Category of Aid (healthcare)
- Cédula de Operación Anual (Mexico)
- Center for Online Addiction
- Center for Organic Agriculture (University of Florida)
- Center of Activity
- Center of Attention
- Center of Automotive (University of Applied Sciences; Germany)
- Center Operations Area (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com) is a premier provider of in-home care for older adults, their families and professional referral sources.
The Task Force on Conceptual Model & Preventive Protocols under the Working Group on Primary Care today published the core documents of two reference frameworks, namely the Hong Kong Reference Framework for Preventive Care for Older Adults in Primary Care Settings, and the Hong Kong Reference Framework for Preventive Care for Children in Primary Care Settings.
The mission of NICHE is to import principles and tools to stimulate a change in the culture of healthcare facilities to achieve patient-centered care for older adults.
One of the pressing challenges in the specialty of geriatric oncology will be the educational preparation of nurses to adequately care for older adults with cancer across a cancer care trajectory that is complicated by concurrent comorbidities, age-related organ functional changes, and limitations in psychosocial and socioeconomic factors.
9780803619074 Clinical coach for effective nursing care for older adults.
The National Gerontological Nursing Association (NGNA), the nation's first nursing specialty organization dedicated to improving the quality of nursing care for older adults, has endorsed the new online Guided Care Nursing Course developed by The Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing (IJHN).
org Web site provides nurses with resources regarding clinical information, education and career certification instrumental in providing care for older adults, regardless of specialty.