The Mental Health First Aid course was brought to this country by the National Institute for Mental Health in England with the support of the Department of Health and the Care Services Improvement Partnership.
What does CSIP stand for?
CSIP stands for Care Services Improvement Partnership (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSIP
We have 104 other meanings of CSIP in our Acronym Attic
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation
- Centre for Studies in Insurance Operations (Canada)
- Chief Security Information Officer
- Clock-Synchronous Serial IO
- Combat Systems Information Officer (US Navy)
- Concours de Saut International Officiel (French: International Jumping Competition Official; equestrianism)
- Canadian Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Committee for the Scientific Investigation of the Paranormal
- California Space Infrastructure Program
- Cementitious Structural Insulated Panel
- Center for Signal and Image Processing (Georgia Tech)
- Cirrus Standardized Instructor Pilot (Cirrus Aircraft)
- Cloud Services Innovation Platform (Infrastructure-as-a-Service)
- Collaborative Signal and Information Processing
- Combat and Special Interest Programs
- Combat Systems Improvement Program
- Commercial Stable Image Platform (AMD)
- Component Sponsored Investment Program
- Comprehensive School Improvement Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organised by the trust in partnership with other agencies such as the Alzheimer's Society and Care Services Improvement Partnership, the event will provide the opportunity to give views on areas such as improving the awareness of dementia, early diagnosis and intervention and improving the quality of care.
Presented by the Care Services Improvement Partnership as part of its Routine Outcome Collaborative (ROC), the award was won by the St Helens and Knowsley Early Intervention Team.
Workforce development body, Skills for Care North East has teamed up with the Care Services Improvement Partnership to hold the event on February 12.
Organisations representing employers in the public, private and voluntary sectors have been invited to the event, organised by the Government's Care Services Improvement Partnership and the Department of Health.
; consultancy Tribal; IT company Staffplan; publishing and events company Pavilion; the In Control self-directed-support social enterprise; development agency Innovation Xchange, the Social Care Institute for Excellence; the Improvement and Development Agency for Local Government; Skills for Care and the Care Services Improvement Partnership.
The organisation emerged in 2001 at about the same time as the General Social Care Council (GSCC), and ahead of the Commission for Social Care Inspection (CSCI), and indeed the Care Services Improvement Partnership (CSIP), and has perhaps unsurprisingly suffered ever since from an identity problem.