This additional feature compliments the system which already includes electronic signatures, intelligent faxing, care plan oversight reporting and data storage.
What does CPO stand for?
CPO stands for Care Plan Oversight (medicare reimbursement)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPO
We have 272 other meanings of CPO in our Acronym Attic
- Conservative Party of New York State
- Capital Properties New Zealand (Auckland and Wellington, New Zealand)
- Communication Partners New Zealand (business telecommunications company)
- Communist Party of New Zealand
- Cadet Programs Officer
- Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra
- California Pops Orchestra (Palo Alto, CA)
- Campus Post Office
- Cape Philharmonic Orchestra
- Capital Projects Office (various locations)
- Catalytic Partial Oxidation
- Central Payments Office
- Central Policy Office
- Central Procurement Office
- Centre de Préparation Omnisport (French: Multisport Preparation Center)
- Centre de Protontherapie d'Orsay
- Certified Paraoptometric
- Certified Park Operator (National Association of Recreational Vehicle Parks and Campgrounds)
- Certified Pool Operator
- Certified Pre-Owned (automobiles)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The agreement announced today settles allegations that Visiting Physicians Association submitted claims to the Medicare, TRICARE and Michigan Medicaid for unnecessary home visits and care plan oversight services, for unnecessary tests and procedures, and for more complex evaluation and management services than the services that Visiting Physicians Association actually provided.
The physician's role in home health care and care plan oversight emerged as a central issue in early meetings with representatives of various groups.
This new version of the company's technology has been designed to accommodate Care Plan Oversight billing and eCMN documents for medical equipment providers.
Under a new rule from the Health Care Financing Administration (HCFA), which oversees Medicare and the federal part of the Medicaid program, physicians will be reimbursed directly for certain care plan oversight services for home care patients under Medicare Part A.