ACARE home worker who had sex with a girl at a house party was later told she was under the age of consent, a Care Council for Wales conduct committee has heard.
What does CCFW stand for?
CCFW stands for Care Council for Wales (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCFW
We have 3 other meanings of CCFW in our Acronym Attic
- Close Combat: First to Fight (personal computer game)
- Cardiac Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator
- Central Contracting and Financing Unit (Ministry of Finance and Treasury; Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Canadian Centre for Vaccinology (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Cardamine Chlorotic Fleck Virus (microbiology)
- Child Care Fund of Vermont (est. 1995)
- Closed Circuit Flightline Video
- Community Coalition on Family Violence (Knoxville, TN)
- Cornwall Centre for Volunteers (UK)
- Capital City Four Wheelers (driving club; Richmond, VA; est. 1983)
- Carolina Center for Women (Charlotte, North Carolina)
- Cycle Club of Fort Worth (Texas)
- Coastal California Fish and Wildlife Office (US Fish and Wildlife Service)
- Coalition of Community Foundations for Youth (Kansas CIty, MO)
- Current Contractor Fiscal Year (US DoD)
- Center of Competence Finance in Zurich (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Clarion-Clipperton Fracture Zone (northeastern tropical Pacific Ocean)
- C-Code Generator
- Cabin Configuration Guide (aviation)
- Cahier des Clauses Générales (French: General Conditions of Contract)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The case appeared before a Care Council for Wales conduct committee at the Holiday Inn in Cardiff yesterday.
Guest speakers include Consultant Neurologist Dr Rhys Davies, Rhian Huws-Williams CEO of Care Council for Wales, Meryl Davies, President of Merched y Wawr, Dr Gwawr Ifan University of Bangor, Artist Rhian Price and BBC Journalist John Roberts.
At a Care Council for Wales hearing, four charges were proved against her, including that she failed to follow instructions from her manager and behaved inappropriately towards a service user.
Tracey Starling submitted false reports about child placement visits that never took place, a Care Council for Wales hearing ruled.
The Care Council for Wales is a Welsh Government Sponsored Body with the remit for regulation of social workers and social care workers.
A Care Council for Wales conduct hearing held in Mold heard how Davies was allegedly texting on her mobile phone while failing to "administer adequate fluids" to the woman - named as Service User A to protect her identity - who is unable to move or talk and is completely reliant on her carers.
A Care Council for Wales conduct hearing, held in Mold yesterday, heard Miss Lloyd is suspected of being asleep on two separate occasions, on April 1 and July 14, 2008.