Frank Booth also is a professor in the Department of Physiology in the MU School of Medicine as well as a research investigator in the Dalton Cardiovascular Research Center at MU.
What does CRC stand for?
CRC stands for Cardiovascular Research Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRC
We have 1000 other meanings of CRC in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Rehab Consultants Inc. (Toronto, ON, Canada
- Canadian Research Chairs
- Canadian Research Council
- Canadian Robotics Competition
- Candida Related Complex
- Capital Region Campus
- Capital Regional Command (public authority in the Philippines)
- Capital Research Center
- Car Rental Center
- Carbon Reduction Commitment (now CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme; UK)
- Career Readiness Certificate
- Career Resource Center (USA)
- Career Resource Centre (Association for Computing Machinery)
- Carlsberg Research Center
- Carolina Raptor Center (Charlotte, NC rehab facility for injured bids)
- Carriage Return Contact
- Carrier Route Code (USPS)
- Case Review Committee
- Caseload Reduction Credit (various locations)
- Catch Record Card (fisheries)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He's joining the U-M Medical School's Department of Cardiac Surgery, and will work with the many other U-M Cardiovascular Research Center members based at NCRC.
Karasoy, a research fellow at Cardiovascular Research Center Gentofte, in Denmark.
Yacoub, who is also a co-chairman of the Qatar Cardiovascular Research Center (QCRC), said that rheumatic heart disease is a disease of the developing countries which affects up to 15 million people in the world.
The Rajaie Cardiovascular Research Center of Iran together with the Institute for Nuclear studies have successfully utilised modern technology to treat malignant liver tumor in animals, and intends to start testing the new cure on human beings in 2013.
Dipak Das, a resveratrol researcher and director of the Cardiovascular Research Center at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine, says this pre-conditioning effect is "the best yet devised method of cardioprotection.
Materials and Methods STUDY DESIGN AND PARTICIPANTS This study was conducted in 2005-2006 among 35 children (19 boys and 16 girls) selected randomly from among 79 children who were referred in December 2005 from healthcare centers and schools to the Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome Research Clinic of the Preventive Pediatric Cardiology Department, Isfahan Cardiovascular Research Center (ICRC), a collaborating center of the WHO.
head of the Cardiovascular Research Center at the Westgerman Heart Center in Essen and a key investigator in the APPRAISAL Trial, remarked.