Dressed in red scrubs, the 39 students in Nicholson's class listened to their heartbeats with stethoscopes, visited the cardiovascular operating room and saw an electrocardiogram, which checks the heart's electrical activity.
What does CVOR stand for?
CVOR stands for Cardiovascular Operating Room
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CVOR
We have 2 other meanings of CVOR in our Acronym Attic
- Champlain Valley Office of Economic Opportunity
- Coöperatieve Vennootschap met Onbeperkte en Hoofdelijke Aansprakelijkheid (Dutch)
- Carrier Voice over Internet Protocol
- Catholic Vision of Love
- Control Volume
- Centrale Verwerking Openbaar Ministerie (Dutch: Public Ministry for Central Processing; traffic violation appeals; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Canadian Value of Music Coalition
- Cardiovascular Orientation Program (medical training for certification in cardiac catheterization procedures)
- Chapter Volunteer Orientation Program (American Massage Therapy Association; various locations)
- Commercial Vehicle Operation
- Commercial Vehicle Operator's Registration
- Conventional VHF Omnidirectional Range
- Chippewa Valley Outdoor Resource Alliance (Wisconsin; conservation group)
- CMOS VLSI Optimization Research Group (formerly CMOS VLSI Opto-Electronics Research Group; University of Delaware)
- Central Vein Occlusion Study
- Central Victorian Office Supplies (Bendigo, Victoria, Australia)
- Cerebral Venous Oxygen Saturation
- Community Voices of Support (Canada)
- Channelized Voice Over SDSL
- Central Vein Occlusion Study Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
The hybrid cardiovascular operating room includes a custom robot - Siemens' Artis Zeego robotic imaging system with 3D and 4D reconstruction software -- which is used to image blood vessels, tissue and organs during cardiac surgery, angioplasty and endovascular procedures.
Among the distinctive features of the 168-bed Cardiovascular Institute are four state-of-the-art cardiovascular operating rooms, two hybrid operating rooms, four cardiac catheterization and electrophysiology labs connected to centralized research labs, and a center for graduate medical education.
In the next few months a final decision will be made on whether to add four designated cardiovascular operating rooms, while freeing up existing general-use ORs for outpatient use.
Opens "Hybrid" Cardiovascular Operating Room (CVOR) * Hoag Heart and Vascular Institute among select hospitals to use Edwards Lifesciences new heart valve * Named after Newport Beach couple who donated $2 million NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.
We listened to them in creating our center for open-heart surgery and comprehensive cardiac care, which allows patients to recover in a new cardiovascular intensive care unit that is directly adjacent to the cardiovascular operating room.
All are adjacent to the cardiovascular operating rooms in Cherry Hill's modern surgical pavilion.
As one of the premier hybrid cardiovascular operating room suites for pediatrics in the country, the attributes of the Infinix CC-i system enable Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota to perform hybrid procedures in a pediatric setting.