Cardiovascular interventional technology, the former catchall term for this specialty, has given way to the more encompassing "interventional radiology.
What does CVIT stand for?
CVIT stands for Cardiovascular Interventional Technology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CVIT
We have 3 other meanings of CVIT in our Acronym Attic
- Central Visual Information Systems, Inc.
- ColecoVision (Videogame console)
- Computer Virus Interdiction System
- Computer Vision and Intelligent Systems (various universities)
- Conversant Voice Information System (Lucent Technologies)
- Cooperative Vehicle-Infrastructure Systems
- Customs Valuation Information System (Pakistan customs)
- Combat Visual Information Support Center (US DoD)
- Commercial Vehicle Information Systems and Networks
- Central Visayas Information Sharing Network (Philippines)
- Cash and Valuables in Transit
- Cobre Valley Institute of Technology (Globe, AZ)
- Combat Vehicle Institutional Trainer (Marine Corps)
- Computer Vision Information Technology
- Community Volunteer Income Tax Program
- Central Virginia Invitational Tennis Tournament
- Commercial Vehicle Investigation Unit
- Commercial Vehicle Investigation Unit (New Zealand)
- Common Video Interface Units
- Computer Vision and Image Understanding (journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Perin, MD, PhD, director, New Cardiovascular Interventional Technology, and James T.
Perin, MD, PhD, Director, New Cardiovascular Interventional Technology and James T.