Detroit-area philanthropists advance patient care with $50 million in giving to the Cardiovascular Center ANN ARBOR, Mich.
What does CVC stand for?
CVC stands for Cardiovascular Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CVC
We have 233 other meanings of CVC in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Vision Beyond the Visible Spectrum (workshop)
- Convention Visitors Bureau of Washington County Oregon
- C4ISR Visualization Center (Pentagon exercise portal)
- CAIS Validation Capability
- California Vehicle Code
- California Virtual Campus
- Camera and Video Capture
- Cape Verdean Community (Massachusetts)
- Capitol Visitor Center (Washington DC)
- Card Verification Code (credit cards)
- Care for Vulnerable Children
- Casiers Vestiaires Consignes (French locker manufacturer)
- Cathéter Veineux Central (French: Central Venous Catheter)
- Caudal Vena Cava (veterinary)
- Cedar Valley College
- Cedar Valley Communications (Texas)
- Central Vacuum Cleaning (cleaning system)
- Central Valley Cali
- Central Venous Catheter (medical)
- Central Vigilance Commission (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cardiologist Horst Sievert, director of the CardioVascular Center Frankfurt in Germany, says that bioabsorbability "is the major breakthrough of this technology.
Going forward, STELLA CHEMIFA will carry out the project with Kobe-based bio venture company Molecular Imaging Lab and the National Cardiovascular Center.
In collaboration with Osaka University and the National Cardiovascular Center (NCVC), the Company used magnetic coils attached to two fingers to measure the distance between the fingers and analyze their movement.
In 1999, a research group headed by Kenji Kangawa of the National Cardiovascular Center Research Institute in Osaka, Japan, finally identified this natural signal, a peptide consisting of 28 amino acids.
The club also will offer child care, a cafe and a cardiovascular center, said John Gibbons, the company's president.
also acts as Trade Manager on larger construction projects, such as the New York Presbyterian Cardiovascular Center.
BOSTON, July 8 /PRNewswire/ -- NorthPoint Domain, an IC Sciences company, announced today a collaboration with Boston Medical Center's (BMC) Cardiovascular Center to apply advanced Internet patient engagement "instruments" to BMC's cardiac robotic surgery program.