This Continuing Medical Education (CME) program is designed to be a valuable adjunct in strengthening an endovascular practice for cardiothoracic and vascular surgeons and will be presented in conjunction with New Cardiovascular Horizons 2005, the premier multidisciplinary cardiovascular conference in North America.
What does CTVS stand for?
CTVS stands for Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeons (physician's group in Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTVS
We have 1 other meaning of CTVS in our Acronym Attic
- Comptoir Technique Véhicule Industriel (French industrial vehicle repair center)
- Computer Telephone Video Integrators, Inc.
- Connecticut Vaccine Information Alliance
- Chemical Tank Vessel Information Sheet (Coast Guard Marine Safety Office)
- Conventional Touch Voltage Limit
- Caltech Conference on Very Large Scale Integration
- Canine Tricuspid Valve Malformation
- Centre for Tropical Veterinary Medicine (Scotland, UK)
- Canine Transmissible Venereal Sarcoma (canid sexually transmitted disease)
- CAP (Chip Authentication Program) Token Verification Service (VASCO Data Security International, Inc.)
- Choke Thermal Vacuum Switch
- Cockpit Television Sensor
- Cape Town Visitor Services Association (South Africa)
- Central Texas Veterinary Specialty Hospital (Austin, TX)
- Canine Transmissible Venereal Tumor
- Chaparral Television Trainer
- Community TV Trust (UK charity)
- Construction Technology and Vocational Training Institute (Bangalore)
- Cadet Training Weekend (Civil Air Patrol)
- Carbon Trade Watch
Samples in periodicals archive:
When the seven surgeons and staff at Hawthorne Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeons of Charlotte NC learned 12-months ago that there was a new computer program to conquer, you can bet they were worried, until they met what has been described by the group as a "no-brainer" in ease of use and complete effectiveness.
The Quantix/OR is designed to allow cardiothoracic and vascular surgeons to measure blood flow in a simple and real-time manner during intraoperative procedures.