9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Chloe Duyck Memorial Fund, part of the Cardiopulmonary Research Science and Technology Institute (CRSTI), will be holding its annual fundraiser, this year titled The Magic of Hope: Raising Hope 4 Tiny Hearts 2013 (http://magicofhope.
What does CRSTI stand for?
CRSTI stands for Cardiopulmonary Research Science and Technology Institute (Dallas, TX)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cold Regions Science and Technology (journal; Elsevier)
- Combat Readiness Support Team (US Army)
- Crash and Roll Stunt Team
- Crest (street type)
- Customized Reporting from Standardized Tests
- Cycle Rider Safety Training
- Counter-Reconnaissance, Surveillance, and Target Acquisition (also abbreviated C-RSTA)
- Centre de Recherche Scientifique et Technique sue le Développemnt de la Langue Arabe (French)
- Centre de Recherche Scientifique et Technique sur le Développement de La Langue Arabe (French: Centre for Scientific and Technical Research on the Development of the Arabic Language; Algeria)
- Caribbean Regional Sustainable Tourism Development Programme
- Cold Regions Science and Technology Information Analysis Center (US Army; Cold Regions Research and Engineering Laboratory; Hanover, NH)
- Centre de Recherche Scientifique et Technique de l'Industrie Diamantaire (French: Center for Scientific and Technical Research of the Diamond Industry; Belgium)
- Corporate Responsibility System Technologies Ltd.
- Centre de Recherche Scientifique et Technique sur les Régions Arides (French)
- Colorado River Service Unit (Indian Health Service Facility)
- Comité Régional du Sport Universitaire (French: Regional Committee of University Sports)
- Computational Research Support Unit (University of Technology, Sydney; Australia)
- Crow River Service Unit (Girl Scouts of Minnesota and Wisconsin River Valleys)
- Canonici Regolari della Congregazione di San Vittore (Italian: Regular Canons of the Congregation of Saint Victor; Christianity)
- Carnation Ringspot Virus
Samples in periodicals archive:
chairman, board of directors, The Cardiopulmonary Research Science and Technology Institute, and director of transplantation, Medical City Dallas Hospital, Dallas; and Richard Heuser, M.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- The Cardiopulmonary Research Science and Technology Institute (CRSTI), and Medical City Hospital, are currently enrolling patients for a Phase 2 clinical trial for advanced heart failure, "Calcium Up-Regulation by Percutaneous Administration of Gene Therapy in Cardiac Disease" (CUPID Trial) for which the initial data were reported recently at the American Heart Association Scientific Sessions 2008.