15 /PRNewswire/ -- The Cardiopulmonary Research Science and Technology Institute (CRSTI), and Medical City Hospital, are currently enrolling patients for a Phase 2 clinical trial for advanced heart failure, "Calcium Up-Regulation by Percutaneous Administration of Gene Therapy in Cardiac Disease" (CUPID Trial) for which the initial data were reported recently at the American Heart Association Scientific Sessions 2008.
What does CRSTI stand for?
CRSTI stands for Cardiopulmonary Research Science and Technology Institute (Dallas, TX)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cold Regions Science and Technology (journal; Elsevier)
- Combat Readiness Support Team (US Army)
- Crash and Roll Stunt Team
- Crest (street type)
- Customized Reporting from Standardized Tests
- Cycle Rider Safety Training
- Counter-Reconnaissance, Surveillance, and Target Acquisition (also abbreviated C-RSTA)
- Centre de Recherche Scientifique et Technique sue le Développemnt de la Langue Arabe (French)
- Centre de Recherche Scientifique et Technique sur le Développement de La Langue Arabe (French: Centre for Scientific and Technical Research on the Development of the Arabic Language; Algeria)
- Caribbean Regional Sustainable Tourism Development Programme
- Cold Regions Science and Technology Information Analysis Center (US Army; Cold Regions Research and Engineering Laboratory; Hanover, NH)
- Centre de Recherche Scientifique et Technique de l'Industrie Diamantaire (French: Center for Scientific and Technical Research of the Diamond Industry; Belgium)
- Corporate Responsibility System Technologies Ltd.
- Centre de Recherche Scientifique et Technique sur les Régions Arides (French)
- Colorado River Service Unit (Indian Health Service Facility)
- Comité Régional du Sport Universitaire (French: Regional Committee of University Sports)
- Computational Research Support Unit (University of Technology, Sydney; Australia)
- Crow River Service Unit (Girl Scouts of Minnesota and Wisconsin River Valleys)
- Canonici Regolari della Congregazione di San Vittore (Italian: Regular Canons of the Congregation of Saint Victor; Christianity)
- Carnation Ringspot Virus
Samples in periodicals archive:
chairman, board of directors, The Cardiopulmonary Research Science and Technology Institute, and director of transplantation, Medical City Dallas Hospital, Dallas; and Richard Heuser, M.
2) of the Cardiopulmonary Research Science and Technology Institute, Dallas, as lead author.