1) But taking Retrovir (zidovudine) raised chances of cardiomyopathy in certain children.
What does CMOP stand for?
CMOP stands for Cardiomyopathy (heart disease)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMOP
We have 8 other meanings of CMOP in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Medical Office Manager
- Club Mac of Monterey (computer club; Monterey, CA)
- Consumables Maintenance and Overhaul Material List
- Chief Motor Machinist's Mate (US Navy)
- Center for Microelectronic and Optical Materials Research (University of Nebraska-Lincoln)
- Columbia Mountain Open Network (Canada; telecommunications)
- Community Ministry of North Augusta (South Carolina)
- Crustal Movement Observation Network of China
- Canadian Model of Occupational Performance
- Center for Coastal Margin Observation & Prediction (Beaverton, OR)
- Coalbed Methane Outreach Program (US EPA)
- Configuration Management Operating Plan
- Consolidated Mail Out Pharmacy (DVA)
- Consolidated Mail Outpatient Pharmacy (US VA)
- Confederación Mundial de Organizaciones de Profesionales de La Enseñanza (Spanish: World Confederation of Organizations of the Teaching Profession)
- Confédération Mondiale des Organisations de la Profession Enseignante (French: World Confederation of Organizations of the Teaching Profession)
- Compliance Monitoring and Operating Practices Subcommittee (Western Systems Coordinating Council subcommittee)
- Cathedral of Mary Our Queen (Baltimore, MD)
- Canadian Meteor Orbit Radar (astrophysics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Senators Robert Menendez and Frank Lautenberg and Representative Frank Pallone reintroduced the Cardiomyopathy Health Education, Awareness, Risk Assessment and Training in the Schools (HEARTS) Act, legislation to increase awareness among parents, schools and health professionals of pediatric cardiomyopathy and the risk of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) that many children face.
SEATTLE--The newly recognized entity of diabetic cardiomyopathy carries a poor prognosis, based on a retrospective population-based cohort study of more than 2,000 middle-aged and older adults from Olmsted County Minnesota.
Stress-induced cardiomyopathy is a recently described acute and transient cardiomyopathy with left ventricular (LV) apical ballooning, mimicking the clinical scenario of acute myocardial infarction.
Frequency and clinical genetics of familial dilated cardiomyopathy in Cape Town: Implications for the evaluation of patients with unexplained cardiomyopathy.
Lyon, hypothesized: "Stress cardiomyopathy is the result of the direct [biochemical] effects of high levels of epinephrine on the ventricular myocardium.
STOCKHOLM - Healthy women who are first-degree relatives of patients with known familial dilated cardiomyopathy should be followed closely during pregnancy and the first 5 months post partum for the emergence of life-threatening peripartum cardiomyopathy A significant subset of peripartum cardiomyopathy is the initial manifestation of familial dilated cardiomyopathy.
Background Peripartum cardiomyopathy (PPCM) is a rare and life-threatening cardiomyopathy of unknown etiology that affects women in the last month of pregnancy or in the first five months postpartum.