Hence, as this need is being addressed by the inclusion of improved cardiology-specific tools in vendor cardiology picture archiving and communication systems (PACS)/cardiology information systems (CIS) offerings, the cardiology PACS market is expected to witness continued growth.
What does CPACS stand for?
CPACS stands for Cardiology Picture Archiving and Communication System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPACS
We have 2 other meanings of CPACS in our Acronym Attic
- Cryptography - Policy and Algorithms Conference
- Cultural Property Advisory Committee (US Department of State)
- Canadian Partnership Against Cancer Corporation (est. 2006)
- Caribbean Planning for Adaptation to Climate Change
- Center for Policy Analysis and Community Change (est. 2000)
- Centre for Process Analysis, Chemometrics and Control (University of Newcastle)
- Council of Pakistan-American Chamber of Commerce (est. 1989; Fullerton, CA)
- Central Processor Assist for Cryptographic Functions (IBM Corp.)
- Chronic Primary Angle Closure Glaucoma
- Creative Photographic Arts Center of Maine
- Center for Pan Asian Community Services, Inc. (Doraville, GA)
- Center for Peacemaking and Conflict Studies (Fresno Pacific University; Fresno, CA)
- Centre for Peace and Conflict Studies (University of Sydney; Australia)
- Coded Pulse Anti-Clutter System
- College of Public Affairs and Community Service (University of Nebraska, Omaha; Omaha, NE)
- Common Parametric Aircraft Configuration Schema (aviation computer programming)
- Center for Primary Action to Counter Terrorism
- Centre for Process Analytics and Control Technology (University of Strathclyde, UK)
- Cheverly-Police and Citizens Together (Cheverly, MD)
- Career Planning and Adult Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Hanover Regional concurrently installed Encompass, a cardiology picture archiving and communication system (PACS) at the hospital's Coastal Heart Center and Fuji's Synapse, a PACS for radiology.
12, 2004 Royal Philips Electronics (NYSE:PHG; AEX:PHI) today announced a seven-year agreement to provide Baptist Health South Florida with radiology and cardiology picture archiving and communication systems (PACS), allowing physicians to access patient records across all Baptist Health facilities.