Almost a year after he was first admitted to Rookwood, the former Cardiff Local Health Board said it could not afford to fund a package of care that would allow Mr P to return home.
What does CLHB stand for?
CLHB stands for Cardiff Local Health Board (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of CLHB in our Acronym Attic
- Comité Liaison Handicapés (French: Disabled Liaison Committee)
- Comités Locaux de l'Habitat (French: Local Housing Committees)
- Compañía Logística de Hidrocarburos CLH, SA
- Crawford Long Hospital (Emory University; Atlanta, GA)
- Hard Clam (FAO species code)
- Lufthansa Cityline Airlines (ICAO code)
- Christ the Lord of Harvest Academy (Philippines)
- Comité pour le Logement et l'Habitat des Jeunes (French: Committee for Housing and Habitat for the Youth)
- Centre Liégeois d'Histoire et d'Archéologie Militaires (French: Liege Center for History and Military Archaeology; Liege, Belgium)
- Contribution de la Linguistique à l'Histoire de l'Afrique Sub-Saharienne (French: Contribution of Linguistics in the History of Sub-Saharan Africa)
- Closed-Loop Hybrid Control
- City of Laredo Health Department (Texas)
- Constrained Local Histogram Equalization
- Council on Law in Higher Education
- Class Library for High Energy Physics
- Congregate Living Health Facility
- Culture, Language and Human Functioning Activities
- Central London Humanist Group (UK)
- Cuesta La Honda Guild (La Honda, CA)
- Canadian Lifelong Health Initiative (genetic and environmental study; Canadian Institutes of Health Research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rita Austin ex-Community Member, Cardiff Local Health Board
In 2006, they asked Cardiff local health board to determine eligibility for funding.
Yet here we are again, and Cardiff Local Health Board are swiftly promising a review of all care-in-the-community mental health patients.
The woman had been placed in a special care home after leaving hospital with an agreement fees would be shared equally between Cardiff council and Cardiff Local Health Board (LHB).
Cardiff Local Health Board has signed a contract for spinal, foot and ankle patients to be treated at St Joseph's Hospital in Newport.
But Cardiff Local Health Board, which pays for and arranges her care, says there have been concerns over the care package she has been receiving at her home in Canton, Cardiff.
Mrs Isgrove, a council care worker for 22 years with two sons and five grandchildren, now plans to appeal against the drug refusal by Cardiff Local Health Board.