On Saturday meet at 10am at the National Museum of Wales in Cardiff for a walk to the Cardiff International Sports Village (eight miles, leisurely).
What does CISV stand for?
CISV stands for Cardiff International Sports Village (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CISV
We have 7 other meanings of CISV in our Acronym Attic
- Centro Italiano Studi Ufologici (Italian: Italian Center for Unidentified Flying Object Studies)
- Clinical Information Science Unit (University of Leeds; UK)
- Combat Information Systems Unit
- Congregation Israelite Sepharade Unifiee (French: Unified Sephardic Israelite Congregation; Brussels, Belgium)
- Corporate Information Security Unit
- Centre for Informatics and Systems of the University of Coimbra (Portugal)
- Central Indiana SAS Users Group
- Carrefour Internet de Sociologie de l'Université Laval (French: Laval University Internet Hub of Sociology; Canada)
- Counter-Intelligence Supplementary Report
- Centro de Investigaciones del Sur (Guatemala)
- Catalog Information Systems Vendor
- Centro Italiano Studi Vessillologici (Italian: Italian Center of Vexillological Studies)
- Children's International Summer Villages
- Comunità Impegno Servizio Volontariato (Italian)
- Cultural Initiatives Silicon Valley (San Jose, CA; 1997-2006)
- Catholic Independent Schools of the Vancouver Archdiocese (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Center for Interdisciplinary Studies of Writing (est. 1987; University of Minnesota; Minneapolis, MN)
- Certified Independent Social Worker
- Collective Intelligence on Semantic Web
- Council for International Students of Western Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
He added: "I would expect that by this time next year we would have a developer onboard with plans to get a snow facility developed within Cardiff International Sports Village.
The planned contract with Cardiff City Council to operate the new Cardiff International Sports Village Centre has now been signed and will operate for 10 years from December 2007.
The regional managing director of Cowlin Cardiff, David Harris, said, "With Cardiff currently undergoing a number of high-profile regeneration projects through developments such as the St David's 2 shopping centre and Cardiff International Sports Village, we are delighted to have the opportunity to contribute our piece to the jigsaw that will ultimately cement Cardiff as a truly modern, European capital city.
Mr Berman listed the opening of the Cardiff International White Water centre and the Pont-y-Werin pedestrian and cycle bridge between Cardiff International Sports Village and Penarth Marina as key achievements.
Add all this to the fabulous location - adjacent to the proposed Cardiff International Sports Village - and it's little wonder Victoria Wharf is proving so popular with young professionals.
I would expect that by this time next year we would have a developer on board with plans to get a snow facility developed within Cardiff International Sports Village.
Add to this the pounds 700m Cardiff International Sports Village and the pounds 675m St Davids 2 development and the investment required for a convention centre with a capacity for approximately 2,500 delegates is, by comparison, a drop in the ocean.