Developer JR Smart has sold the former headquarters of the Cardiff Institute for The Blind on Newport Road in the Welsh capital to the student accommodation firm Mansion Group.
What does CIB stand for?
CIB stands for Cardiff Institute for the Blind (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIB
We have 239 other meanings of CIB in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Institute of the Arts for Young Audiences (Vancouver)
- Cabinet Immobilier Boulet (French real estate company)
- Call Information Block
- Campaign for an Independent Britain
- Can It Be?
- Canterbury Infantry Battalion (New Zealand)
- Capabilities Information Base
- Capital Improvement Board (Indiana)
- Capital Investment Board (various governments)
- Card Issuing Bank
- Carnation Instant Breakfast
- Celtiberian (linguistics)
- Center for Inland Bays
- Center-Invest Bank (Russia)
- Central Index Bureau (auto insurance)
- Central Inspection Board (Lebanon)
- Centralized Intercept Bureau
- Centre d'Innovation en Biologie (French: Center for Innovation in Biology)
- Centro Inter-Bibliotecario (Universita di Bologna)
- Certificate in International Business (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 45,000 sq ft building on Newport Road was bought from the Cardiff Institute for the Blind.
Product design student Jason Perkins developed Peepo after working with the Cardiff Institute for the Blind for a year, reports The Sun.
The project's findings will be presented to the National Museum of Wales and a grand event will be held next summer celebrating both the project and the opening of a new centre of excellence run jointly by RNIB Cymru and the Cardiff Institute for the Blind at Jones Court, Womanby Street, Cardiff.
And 1953 was also a significant year in the life of one of the capital's long-standing organisations as the Cardiff Institute for the Blind moved into its familiar home at Shand House, Newport Road.
At 147 years old, the Cardiff Institute for the Blind is the city's oldest charity and so it is only right that we highlight and praise all the good work it has done through the years.
The speculative development company has acquired Shand House, the 45,000 sq ft headquarters building of Cardiff Institute for the Blind on Newport Road.
According to the planning application, JR Smart bought the 63-year-old building last year and until recently was the headquarters of the Cardiff Institute for the Blind.