Visa supports a wide range of cardholder verification methods including signature and PIN.
What does CVM stand for?
CVM stands for Cardholder Verification Method
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CVM
We have 118 other meanings of CVM in our Acronym Attic
- California Verbal Learning Test
- Central Victorian Lion Team (dance; Australia)
- Comox Valley Land Trust (Canada)
- Convair CV-580 (airliner)
- California Verbal Learning Test for Children
- California Verbal Learning Test Trial V
- Chronic Venous Leg Ulcer (medical condition)
- Centre de Vacances et de Loisirs Verdelaisien (French recreational association)
- Combined Venous Lymphatic Vascular Malformation
- Card Verification Method
- Carrier-based Air Wing
- Cégep du Vieux Montréal
- Center for Veterinary Medicine (US FDA)
- Centralized Vendor Management (various organizations)
- Centre de Vérification de Metz (French machine calibration company)
- Cercle de Voile de Marseillan (French sailing club)
- Cercle de Voile de Martigues (French sailing club)
- Cercle de Voile de Mulhouse (French sailing club)
- Certified Volunteer Manager (Certified Volunteer Managers Association)
- Chalets de Vacances en Montagne (French: Holiday Cottages in Mountains)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Management consulting group OSI published its estimate yesterday of how much the programme would cost and urged banks, retailers and credit card groups to adopt Cardholder Verification Method (CVM) technology.
region; or if a PIN is used as the cardholder verification method for the unauthorized transaction(s).
PaySecure is an optional cardholder verification method for PIN-based e-commerce transactions.
The biometric cardholder verification method provides a Proton-based smart card solution where the authentication of the cardholder is performed using Keyware's LBV technology.