Tenzing Managed IT Services (Tenzing), a leading provider of hosting solutions for ecommerce clients, System Integrators (SIs) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) providers, today announced that it has successfully registered for MasterCard s Data Protection Program (SDP) and Visa s Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP).
What does CISP stand for?
CISP stands for Cardholder Information Security Program (Visa)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CISP
We have 56 other meanings of CISP in our Acronym Attic
- Curriculum Instructions & Standards Office
- Communication Information Systems Officers Course (USMC)
- Communities in Schools of Orange County (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Centre for the Investigation of Sexual Offences and Child Abuse (Jamaica)
- Chief Information Security Officer Exchange
- Committee on Issues of Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity (University of South Florida; equity advocacy)
- Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman (US DHS)
- Cable Internet Service Provider
- Caledon Institute of Social Policy (Canada)
- Capital Investment Strategic Plan
- Cast-Iron Soil Pipe (drainage)
- Centres Internationaux de Séjours de Paris (French tourism agency)
- Certified International Safety Practitioner
- Certified IRA Services Professional (American Bankers Association)
- Cheminform Saint-Petersburg Ltd
- Classification Internationale des Soins de Santé Primaires (International Classification of Primary Care)
- Comitato Internazionale per lo Sviluppo dei Popoli (International Committee for the Development of Populations)
- Command Instrument System Processor
- Commercial Internet Service Provider
- Community Initiative Support Programme
Samples in periodicals archive:
In conjunction with its PCI audit, TNS successfully renewed its compliance in Canada and the United States under Visa's Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP) and MasterCard's Site Data Protection Program (SDP).
Database encryption helps companies meet regulatory requirements -- such as HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, California State Bill 1386, and Visa Cardholder Information Security Program -- as well as mitigating the significant financial and legal risks associated with security breaches.
27 /PRNewswire/ -- SHC Direct, LLC (SHCD) today announced that the Visa Cardholder Information Security program has awarded SHCD with Level 1 PCI Certification, the highest and most difficult level of certification to achieve.
leader of on-demand enterprise management, point-of-sale (POS), payment processing and performance benchmarking solutions is pleased to announce its compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard and its achievement of the Visa Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP) certification for Level 1 Service Providers, the highest security level certification in the payment industry.
2 compliant, a VISA USA Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP) Compliant Service Provider, and a MasterCard Site Data Protection (SDP) Compliant Service Provider.
The ePSPay(SM) technology meets and is certified in accordance with VISA/MasterCard Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP).
DCS' CardWizard software is the first and only instant issuance application in the financial marketplace to have validated compliance with Visa's Cardholder Information Security Program (CISP) and Payment Application Best Practices (PABP).