3, the company has enhanced support for Card Verification Method (CVM), another fraud detection tool offered by the card associations.
What does CVM stand for?
CVM stands for Card Verification Method
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CVM
We have 118 other meanings of CVM in our Acronym Attic
- Cooperation in VLSI Circuit Design Training
- California Verbal Learning Test
- Central Victorian Lion Team (dance; Australia)
- Comox Valley Land Trust (Canada)
- Convair CV-580 (airliner)
- California Verbal Learning Test for Children
- California Verbal Learning Test Trial V
- Chronic Venous Leg Ulcer (medical condition)
- Centre de Vacances et de Loisirs Verdelaisien (French recreational association)
- Combined Venous Lymphatic Vascular Malformation
- Cardholder Verification Method
- Carrier-based Air Wing
- Cégep du Vieux Montréal
- Center for Veterinary Medicine (US FDA)
- Centralized Vendor Management (various organizations)
- Centre de Vérification de Metz (French machine calibration company)
- Cercle de Voile de Marseillan (French sailing club)
- Cercle de Voile de Martigues (French sailing club)
- Cercle de Voile de Mulhouse (French sailing club)
- Certified Volunteer Manager (Certified Volunteer Managers Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Add Card Verification Method (CVV2 and CVVC) support to your checkout process.
The report also identifies several fraud detection methods, including address verification services, rules-based screening services, card verification methods and digital certificate systems.