The grid card authentication method also has a very high usability factor, and that certainly makes it an attractive choice for large retail banks that want to reduce calls to their help desk as well.
What does CAM stand for?
CAM stands for Card Authentication Method (payment card verification)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAM
We have 647 other meanings of CAM in our Acronym Attic
- Cameroon Anglophone Movement
- Caminho (Portuguese: Way; postal usage)
- Campeche (postcode, Mexico)
- Campylobacter Vaccine
- Canadian Association of Movers
- Capital Asset Management (various locations)
- Captured Available Market
- Cardiac Arrest Management
- Carrie-Anne Moss (actress)
- Carrier Aircraft Modification (NASA)
- Carrierless Amplitude Modulation
- Cartographic Automatic Mapping
- Cartoon Art Museum (San Francisco, CA)
- Casio digital camera file (file extension)
- Catapult Armed Merchantman (WWII Naval vessel)
- Causa Mortis (Latin: Cause of Death; Codices and Manuscripts)
- Cavernous Angiomatous Malformations
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additional benefits of the UHF Gen 2 RFID card include: * New data structure that offers optional memory configuration to protect privacy and hide sensitive information, while maintaining a high level of readability * Optional read range reduction feature, protecting users from unauthorized tracking by temporarily reducing the read range of the card to less than one foot * 48-bit Unique ID feature that protects against card cloning and provides a card authentication method to uniquely identify every card.
BOSTON -- Smart card authentication methods stand out as the least deployed of all the identity management technologies and have the most potential for growth in the next 12 months The volume of accounts and complexity of access control have created a $2.