With regard to the value of apparent diffusion coefficient (ADC) in evaluating the response of carcinoma of the cervix treated with chemoradiotherapy: 5.
What does CACX stand for?
CACX stands for Carcinoma of the Cervix
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Colorado Association of Certified Veterinary Technicians
- Cactus Wren (bird species Campylorhynchus brunneicapillus)
- Chinese-American Composite Wing
- Classical Association of the Canadian West
- Closed Air Circuit Water Cooled
- Commission for Australian Catholic Women
- Core Auxiliary Cooling Water
- Czech American Civil War Association
- Children and Armed Conflict Working Group
- Core Auxiliary Cooling Water System
- Community Action for Capable Youth (Mansfield, OH)
- Christian Alliance for Children in Zambia (est. 1998)
- Continuing Anglican Communion in Zambia
- C'est A Dire (French: That Is to Say)
- Cable Air Dryer
- Cabling Diagram
- Cadaveric Donor
- Calcium Alginate Dressing (various companies)
- Calgary Arts Development (Calgary, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Infiltrating cells from squamous cell carcinoma of the cervix, were MACS enriched and flow sorted into CD4 + CD25hi (Tregs)/CD4 + CD25int (Teffs), characterized phenotypically and functionally.
Giant colonic mucocele following palliative surgery for recurrent squamous cell carcinoma of the cervix.
There are many different strains of HPV but only two are linked to carcinoma of the cervix.
SiHa cells are a control cell line derived from a patient with American Joint Committee on Cancer grade 2 squamous cell carcinoma of the cervix and is reported to contain 1 to 2 copies of the integrated HPV-16 genome per cell.
Material and methods Seventy-two patients with carcinoma of the cervix accepted for radiation therapy in the Division of Radiation Oncology at Johannesburg Hospital between January and December 2002 were entered into this prospective study.
Squamous carcinoma of the cervix Carcinoma of the cervix is the commonest malignant tumour in black females, with an average annual incidence of 19/100 000.
To perform RNA isolation, we processed paired non-diseased and diseased cervical biopsy samples from patients diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma of the cervix as previously described (10).