What does CGM2 stand for?
CGM2 stands for Carcinoembryonic Gene Member 2
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Conspicuous Gallantry Medal
- Constrained Global Minima
- Consumer-Generated Media
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring (for diabetes)
- Continuous Ground Monitor (extension cords)
- Contracted Gross Margin
- Corrected Geomagnetic Coordinates
- Country Gospel Music
- Corn Gluten Meal and Blood Meal
- CEA (Carcinoembryonic Antigen) Gene family Member 1
- Canadian Glove Manufacturers Association
- Canadian Gospel Music Association
- Caribbean Gospel Music Awards
- Carolina Grounds Management Association
- Center for Gait and Movement Analysis
- Cercle Généalogique de Maisons-Alfort (French: Maisons-Alfort Genealogy Circle; est. 1997; Maisons-Alfort, France)
- Certified Global Management Accountant
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (credential)
- Chicagoland Gems and Minerals Association
- Church of God Mountain Assembly, Inc.