The carboxyl-terminal domain of the mammalian enzyme is related to bacterial restriction methyltransferases.
What does CTD stand for?
CTD stands for Carboxyl-Terminal Domain
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CTD
We have 222 other meanings of CTD in our Acronym Attic
- Child Trauma Consortium of Westchester (New York)
- Civil Trial Counsel of Wisconsin (attorneys' association; Milwaukee, WI)
- Constant Tension Center Wind
- Classics Technology Center on the Web (AbleOne)
- Central Texas Conference Youth in Mission
- Communities That Care Youth Survey
- Carrier Tactical Control Zone
- C-Terminal Domain
- Cadet Training Division
- Capital Transfer Duty
- Career to Date
- Carpal Tunnel Decompression
- Carried to Dust (Calexico album)
- Cartridge Tape Drive
- Cell Transfer Delay
- Center for Talent Development
- Central Thickened Discharge (mining)
- Central Tracking Detector
- Centre for Training and Development (various locations)
- Certified TestStand Developer (National Instruments Corporation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ApoE contains two important structural domains: an amino-terminal (residues 1-164) and a carboxyl-terminal domain (residues 201-299).
Additionally, pre-clinical data on RGB-286638 in solid tumor cell lines are being presented by GPC Biotech researchers in a poster entitled, "RGB-286638, a multi-targeted protein kinase inhibitor, induces apoptosis involving the inhibition of RNA polymerase II carboxyl-terminal domain phosphorylation and the loss of the anti-apoptotic BCL2 family member Mcl-1" (Abstract #3265).