And the patients treated with carboplatin were also far less likely to develop cancer in their other testicle.
What does CBCDA stand for?
CBCDA stands for Carboplatin
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Columbia/Boone County Community Partnership (Virginia)
- Canadian British Classic Charity Run (Vintage British cars)
- Cavity-Backed Circular Slot
- Canadian Born Confused Desi
- Capacity Building and Community Development (Canada)
- Centre for Business Career Development (McMaster University; Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Competency-Based Career Development
- Complete Blood Count with Differential (hematology)
- Configuration Builder CD
- Content Based Copy Detection
- Calvary Bible Church Day Camp (Burbank, CA)
- Central Bank Counterfeit Deterrence Group
- Clara Barton Center for Domestic Preparedness (Pine Bluff, Arkansas)
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Devonshire Realty (Illinois)
- California Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Center for Biomedical Continuing Education (Irving, Texas)
- Central Board of Customs and Excise (India)
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Commonwealth Bank Centre of Excellence (Australia)
- Cultured Bovine Corneal Endothelial Cells
Samples in periodicals archive:
A study showing that a single dose of carboplatin chemotherapy is as effective and less toxic than radiation therapy in preventing recurrence after surgery for early-stage testicular cancer was presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology annual meeting in Chicago, IL.
In men with surgically resected stage I seminoma, a single dose of carboplatin chemotherapy is as effective as 2 to 3 weeks of radiation therapy in preventing recurrence and is much less toxic, according to study findings presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology annual meeting in Chicago.
The FDA has approved the use of Avastin (bevacizumab) in combination with carboplatin and paclitaxel for the initial systemic treatment of patients with unresectable, locally advanced, recurrent or metastatic, non-squamous, non-small cell lung cancer.
Clinical data submitted to the FDA showed that patients treated with a combination of GEMZAR and carboplatin experienced a significant improvement in progression-free survival and response rates compared to carboplatin alone.
In an ongoing clinical trial, 786 women with ovarian cancer were randomized to receive paclitaxel plus carboplatin (399 patients) or paclitaxel plus cisplatin (387 patients).
Decision Resources, one of the world's leading research and advisory firms for pharmaceutical and healthcare issues, finds that, based on clinical data and the opinions of interviewed thought leaders, nanoparticle paclitaxel (Celgene's Abraxane) in combination with carboplatin (Bristol-Myers Squibb's Paraplatin, generics) will earn Decision Resources' proprietary clinical gold standard status for first-line advanced squamous non-small-cell lung cancer in 2015, following its launch for the indication in 2012.
clinical trial to evaluate the anti-tumour effects of systemic administration of REOLYSIN(R) in combination with paclitaxel and carboplatin in patients with advanced cancers including head and neck, melanoma, lung and ovarian.