What does CA5 stand for?
CA5 stands for Carbonic Anhydrase V (enzyme)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Coxsackie Virus A 24 Variant
- Corps Army Airspace Command And Control Element
- California Association of Accident Reconstruction Specialists (est. 1998; San Jose, CA)
- Carbonic Anhydrase 3 (gene)
- Calcium Nitride
- Central American Four (El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua)
- Combretastatin A-4 Disodium Phosphate
- Combretastatin A-4 Phosphate
- Construction Analysis for Pavement Rehabilitation Strategies
- California Association of 4 Wheel Drive Clubs, Inc.
- Chess Assistant 6 (computer program)
- Computer Associates 7 (Mainframe Production Control Scheduling Program of Batch Jobs)
- Chess Assistant 8 (software)
- Carbonic Anhydrase 9
- Atlantic Wolffish (FAO fish species code)
- Cabinet d'Avocats Associés (French: Law Firm Associates)
- Cable Anchor Assembly (construction)
- Cache across America (geocaching)
- Caisse Autonome d'Amortissement (French: Autonomous Sinking Fund; Cameroon)
- Calgary Airport Authority (Calgary, Canada)