aldolase, aspartate transaminase, type 1 and type 5 lactate dehydrogenase isoenzymes, carbonic anhydrase III, myoglobin, troponin I, troponin T, and glutamate pyruvate transaminases).
What does CAIII stand for?
CAIII stands for Carbonic Anhydrase III (biochemistry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CAIII
- Computer Applications in Hydraulic Engineering
- California Area Indian Health Service
- Carbonic Anhydrase Isoenzyme II
- Child Advocates II (est. 1986)
- Coalition Against Illegal Immigration (political group)
- Creative Associates International Inc.
- California Association of Independent Insurance Adjusters (Burbank, CA)
- Centre for Advanced Inquiry in the Interactive Arts (University of Wales, Newport; UK)
- Certified Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers
- Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Intelligent Computing (Malaysia)
- Central Asian Infrastructure Integration Initiative (US State Department)
- Challenge Athena III
- Car Accident Insurance Kit (motorist tool)
- Caucus of American InnKeepers
- Crop Aircraft Interface Kit (Device that allows CROP Flatrack M3 to be loaded directly onto AF Aircraft)
- Crop Airframe Interface Kit (US Army)
- Canadian Airlines International Limited
- Cater Allen International Limited (investment services; UK)
- Center for American and International Law (Plano, TX)
- Center for the American Indian Languages (University of Utah)