What does CBIO stand for?
CBIO stands for Carbon-Based Ion Optics (US NASA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBIO
We have 3 other meanings of CBIO in our Acronym Attic
- Computational Biomedicine Imaging and Modeling (Rutgers)
- Computer-Based Interactive Multimedia
- Center for Biologically Inspired Materials & Material Systems (Duke University)
- California Business Incubation Network (est. 1990)
- Canadian Biodiversity Information Network
- Center for Bio-Inspired Nanomaterials (Montana State University; Bozeman, MT)
- Chesapeake Bay Information Network (Edgewater, MD)
- Commissariaat Buitenlandse Investeringen in Nederland (Dutch: Commissioner of Foreign Investments in the Netherlands)
- Connecticut Business Incubator Network
- Canadian Bureau of Investigations and Adjustments
- Census-Based, Impact Oriented
- Counterbattery Intelligence Officer
- Center for Biological Interfaces of Engineering (Clemson Univeristy; South Carolina)
- Chartered Biologist (UK)
- Compatibility Basic Input Output System (IBM)
- Customized Basic Input Output System (Digital Research)
- Central Board of Irrigation and Power (India)
- Centre Belge d'Information Pharmacothérapeutique (French: Belgian Center for Pharmacotherapeutic Information; Belgium)
- Certified Batterer Intervention Program (domestic violence education)
- Certified Business Intelligence Professional (The Data Warehousing Institute)