RELATED ARTICLES : KCT to complete Qatari stadium in 100 days | Energy-efficient Qatari house to complete in 2013 | Qatar build-up 'unprecedented': London 2012 man Qatari Diar Construction's (QDVC) has signed an agreement with Creocean, a leading environmental engineering consultancy specialising in coastal and marine environment and oceanography, to set up a major carbon sequestration project in the country, reports TradeArabia News Service.
What does CSP stand for?
CSP stands for Carbon Sequestration Project (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSP
We have 801 other meanings of CSP in our Acronym Attic
- California State Parks
- California State Prison
- Call Service Position
- Cambridge Science Park (UK)
- Canadian Softwood Plywood (plywood grade)
- Canadian Specialists Program
- Canadian Staging Professionals (Minnesota)
- Canadian Stock Photos (intellectual property)
- Canadian Studies Program (various schools)
- Capacity Service Provider
- Career and Succession Planning (human resources)
- Career Sea Pay
- Career Services and Placement (various organizations)
- Caribbean Stud Poker (gambling)
- Cash Settlement Price (finance)
- Casual Sex Partner
- Catégories Socioprofessionnelles (French: Occupational Status)
- Causeway Section, Powered
- Cavum Septum Pellucidum
- Cellular Service Provider
Samples in periodicals archive:
Qatari Diar Vinci Construction (QDVC) has launched the first phase of an algae carbon sequestration project in Qatar as part of its commitment towards sustainable development.
To improve the state of the Property's forest, the Company is proposing to initiate a carbon sequestration project that would return the forest to its full production potential.
These include a carbon sequestration project in The Netherlands for enhanced oil recovery.
Byline: By SUE SCOTT RECONCILING the competing demands for cash from renewable energy and carbon sequestration projects that reduce CO2 emissions, is the biggest green challenge, according to the head of Teesside's Centre for Process Industries (CPI).
By paying an extra fee that goes toward renewable energy or carbon sequestration projects that reduce carbon dioxide by the same amount as your flight creates, you neutralize, or "offset," the climate-damaging pollution generated by your trip.
Basin Electric is currently evaluating proposals from six vendors to build a demonstration flue-gas carbon sequestration project.
Francis Wind Farm in South Dakota; the Kasigluk Alaska wind project; a family farm wind project; a family dairy farm methane energy project; and an international carbon sequestration project in the Makira forest of Madagascar.