39) FTIR study of degradation of carbon black filled natural rubber.
What does CBFNR stand for?
CBFNR stands for Carbon Black Filled Natural Rubber
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Correlation-Based Fingerprint Matching
- Cost Benefit Forecasting Model
- Curso Básico de Formação Militar
- International Society for Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism
- Community Based-Forest Management Agreement
- Community-Based Fisheries Management Committee (Ghana)
- Community-Based Flood Mitigation and Preparedness (Cambodia and Indonesia)
- Community-Based Forest Management Program (Philippines)
- Conservative Baptist Foreign Mission Society (now WorldVenture; Littleton, CO)
- Cooperative Baptist Fellowship of North Carolina
- Carlsbad Field Office (US Department of Energy)
- Chesapeake Bay Field Office (US FWS; Annapolis, MD)
- Cooperating Baptist Fellowship of Oklahoma (est. 1992; Norman, OK)
- Carlsbad Field Office, Office of Regulatory Compliance (US DOE)
- Chronic Biologically False Positive
- Clinic-Based Family Planning
- Congo Basin Forest Partnership
- Community Based Family Planning Services (Thailand)
- Credit-Based Fair Queueing (service-scheduling algorithm)
- Capacity Building in Forestry Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speakers during a session on materials will discuss, "The behavior of carbon black filled natural rubber under high strain rates"; "Modeling the amplitude dependence of dynamic stiffness for filled rubber with the Bergstrom-Boyce model"; "Evaluation of tire endurance with respect to shoulder separation based on the material characterizations and FEA"; and "Effects of material properties on the tire thermal-mechanical characteristics.
1] - 3) for different deformation tests gave a single curve, based on a review of carbon black filled natural rubber compounds.