The range of vehicles on offer at Van Monster extend from car-derived vans to small, medium and large panel vans such as Mercedes-Benz Sprinters and Ford Transits, chassis cabs and tippers from a range of leading manufacturers including Ford, Mercedes-Benz and Vauxhall as well as Citroen, Fiat, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot and Volkswagen at a wide range of prices to suit every budget.
What does CDV stand for?
CDV stands for Car-Derived Van (UK descriptor for commercial vehicles)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDV
We have 72 other meanings of CDV in our Acronym Attic
- CMOS (Complementary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor) Dual Universal Serial Communications Controller
- Chief Deputy United States Marshal
- Charles Darwin University Student Union (Australia)
- Canada-Deline Uranium Table (est. 1999)
- Chengdu University of Technology (China)
- Crni Dani U Vatikanu (Croatian band)
- Community Der Umherirrenden Zielscheiben (German: Community of roaming targets; gaming clan)
- Cache Delayed Verification
- Canine Distemper Virus
- Capacitor Discharge Vaporization
- Carma Data Viewer
- Carte de Visite (small visiting card portraits)
- Cell Delay Variation
- Central Drawings Vault
- Centro Diocesano Vocazioni (Italian: Diocesan Vocations Center)
- Check Digit Verification
- Chef de Village (French: Village Chief)
- Children of Domestic Violence
- Civil Defense Victoreen (shelter radiation detection kit)
- Clean Diesel Vehicle
Samples in periodicals archive:
Certificates are available for any vehicle covered by a Golden Cold agreement, from the smallest chiller unit for a car-derived van up to multi- temperature systems for 13.
Byline: IAN JOHNSON IN the early 1960s, the car-derived van market was in full swing.
Astravan is still held out as a classic example of what a car-derived van should offer ( simply car-like comfort, style and driveability.
White Van Man has met his match in the macho stakes in this rapid, car-derived van fitted with the hottest 1.
Around a quarter of light commercials sold in the UK are car-derived vans - and it is a sector predicted to rocket.
CAPTION(S): SURPRISE MOVE: MG Rover has entered the light CV market for the first time, with new, car-derived vans
This will be followed from September by a light van called the Primastar, and a new car-derived van code named X76 in mid-2003.