The Capitol Region Council of Governments in Connecticut plans a raft of initiatives.
What does CRCOG stand for?
CRCOG stands for Capitol Region Council of Governments (Connecticut)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cooperative Research Centre for National Plant Biosecurity (Australia)
- Collaborative Research in Computational Neuroscience
- Central Region Cadet Orders
- Central Route Charging Office
- Computer Resource Central Organization
- Consolidated Return Change of Ownership (taxes)
- Concerned Roman Catholics of America (Anaheim, CA)
- Cinco Ranch Church of Christ (Texas)
- Coulee Region Childhood Obesity Coalition (Wisconsin)
- Clinical Research Centers of Excellence
- Change Review Committee
- Curriculum Resource Center of Maine (Bangor, ME)
- Camera Recorder Control Protocol
- Central Registry for Child Protection (State of Colorado)
- Centre de Recherche sur les Couts et la Productivité (French: Center for Productivity and Costs)
- Certified Regulatory and Compliance Professional
- Christian Reformed Church in the Philippines
- Civilian Resource Conservation Program (US Army)
- Clinical Research Contract Professional
- Cloud-Resolving Convection Parameterization
Samples in periodicals archive:
HARTFORD, CT, July 16 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Capitol Region Council of Governments conducted a reverse auction for its CRCOG Electricity Consortium on July 14, 2009 with an estimated savings of over $400,000 for its members over a two year contract term.
The project was initiated, with State financial support for the development of a prototype, by the Capitol Region Council of Governments (CRCOG) and it's Public Safety Council in 1996.