The Commons is working with Capitol Hill Housing Improvement Program (CHHIP) to study the feasibility of preserving the Brewster as affordable housing.
What does CHHIP stand for?
CHHIP stands for Capitol Hill Housing Improvement Program (Seattle, WA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of CHHIP in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Hospitality Housekeeping Executive
- Carolina Honduras Health Foundation (Barnwell, SC)
- Community Hospital Health Foundation (McCook, NE)
- Confidential Health History Form (University of California, Davis)
- Copenhagen Hospital Heart Failure Study
- Cantabrigensis Hash House Harriers (UK; social and running club)
- Charlottesville Hash House Harriers (est. 1994; Charlottesville, VA)
- Canadian Heart Health Initiative (est. 1986)
- Charadrius Hiaticula (LCTA species code)
- Canadian Heart Health Initiative - Ontario Project
- College Hunks Hauling Junk
- Carter Holt Harvey Limited (Australia)
- Centre Hospitalier Henri-Laborit (French: Henri Laborit Hospital)
- Canadian Hardware and Housewares Manufacturers Association (Ontario, Canada)
- California's Hydrogen Highway Network
- Community Heart Health Network (Ontario, Canada)
- Center for Health Hazards Preparedness (University of Louisville; Kentucky)
- Certified Holistic Health Practitioner
- Chicago Housing for Health Partnership (Chicago, IL)
- College of Health and Human Performance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Larned, the first NEF development in the Northwest, was vacant for 10 years before Capitol Hill Housing Improvement Program, chaired by Longbrake, renovated the 33-unit building using $980,000 in NEF money.
WHO: Norm Rice, Seattle mayor William Longbrake, Washington Mutual's chief financial officer and senior executive vice president, and chairman of the Capitol Hill Housing Improvement Program (CHHIP) Lee Lannoye, Washington Mutual's executive vice president, for Lending Paul Grogan, national LISC president Chuck Weinstock, CHHIP executive director Jim Ellis, chairman of Washington State Convention and Trade Center Jack Creighton, Weyerhaeuser Co.