The top after-market NASDAQ losers Friday were Mindspeed Technologies Inc, Capitol Federal Financial Inc, Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc, Signature Bank and Hercules Offshore Inc.
What does CFFN stand for?
CFFN stands for Capitol Federal Financial
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFFN
- Columbus Free Flying Laboratory (European Space Agency)
- Continuous Flow Filtration Leukapheresis
- Cape Fear Foreign Language Collaborative (North Carolina)
- Call Forward Follow Me
- Canadian Federation of Friends of Museums
- Carcass Fat-Free Mass (animal science)
- Center for Farm Financial Management (University of Minnesota)
- Corporation for Findlay Market (Findlay Market; Cincinnati, OH)
- Canadian Flexible Foam Manufacturers Association
- Canada Forum for Nepal (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
- Coven of the Far Flung Net (est. 1997)
- Coalition for Fair News Coverage (Philadelphia, PA)
- cash flow from operating activities
- Cash Flows From Operations
- Center for the Future of the Oceans (Monterey Bay Aquarium, CA)
- Chief Facts and Figures Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Financial and Facilities Officers
- Children First for Oregon (Portland, OR)
- Christian Farmers Federation of Ontario (Canada)
- Circles from Fingers Organisation (Hungary)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 31 January 2012 Capitol Federal Financial Inc (NASDAQ: CFFN) has reported that its net income for the quarter ended December 31, 2011 was USD18.
AGE606) KENT TOWNSEND - CAPITOL FEDERAL FINANCIAL (CFFN).
The five largest additions are Capitol Federal Financial, TRW Automotive Holdings Corp, Wilmington Trust Corp, Nasdaq Stock Market Inc and Northeast Utilities.
22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- During its recent annual meeting held Tuesday, January 22, Capitol Federal Financial, Inc.
uk Global Banking News - 05 September 2011 Capitol Federal Financial, Inc (NASDAQ: CFFN), the holding company for Capitol Federal Savings Bank operating 46 branch locations in Kansas and Missouri, has said that it has withdrawn its application to the Federal Reserve to begin a share repurchase programme in August 2011.
18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Capitol Federal Financial, Inc.
uk Global Banking News - 02 August 2011 Capitol Federal Financial Inc (NASDAQ: CFFN) has reported that for the quarter ended June 30, 2011, the company reported a net income of USD17.