``It's disappointing to hear this, and it needs to be examined,'' said BART Director Dan Richard, who serves on the Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Board, a government agency negotiating to take over the San Jose-Sacramento rail service.
What does CCJPB stand for?
CCJPB stands for Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Board
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCJPB
- Criminology and Criminal Justice Online (degree)
- Canadian Churches for Justice and Peace
- Catholic Commission for Justice and Peace (various locations)
- Centro Cultural Jesco Puttkamer (Portuguese: Cultural Center Jesco Puttkamer; University of Goias; Brazil)
- Certified Criminal Justice Professional
- Chamber of Chartered Java Professionals (Greece)
- Colorado Communities for Justice and Peace
- Community Coalition for Justice and Peace (Washington, DC)
- Creative Commons Japan (intellectual property)
- Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Authority (California)
- Cumberland County Joint Planning Board (North Carolina)
- Center for Criminal Justice Policy Research
- Catholic Commission for Justice and Peace in Zimbabwe (Harare, Zimbabwe)
- Campaign for Criminal Justice Reform (The Justice Project)
- Cassie, Chris, Jeremy and Rich (band)
- Centre for Criminal Justice Research (Canada)
- Concerned Citizens for Judicial Reform (Florida)
- Current Concepts in Joint Replacement
- Colorado Criminal Justice Reform Coalition
- Community College Journal of Research & Practice
Samples in periodicals archive:
It calls for the creation of a 16-member Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Board composed of two representatives from each of the eight counties in the corridor, with BART managing the rail system for at least the first three years.