74% ====== ====== ====== (a) The estimated fair value may exceed book value for certain asset strata and excluded loans sold or securitized prior to 1996 and loans sub-serviced without capitalized mortgage servicing rights.
What does CMSR stand for?
CMSR stands for Capitalized Mortgage Servicing Rights
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMSR
We have 9 other meanings of CMSR in our Acronym Attic
- Custom Medical Stock Photo (Chicago, Illinois)
- Customer Metrics Strategy Program (Sprint)
- Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul, and Pacific Railroad
- Content Management Service Provider Interface (software)
- Couriers and Messengers Services Price Index (Statistics Canada; Canadian government website)
- Colonial Mutual Superannuation Pty Ltd (Australia)
- Carrier Mills-Stonefort Public Library District (Carrier Mills, IL)
- Common Message Set Power Management (specification AMI-C 2002)
- Communications Maintenance Squadron
- Cruel Mythical Sword of Quickness (gaming)
- Center for Marine Science Research (University of North Carolina Wilmington)
- Center Za Mednarodno Sodelovanje in Razvoj (Slovenian: Center for International Cooperation and Development)
- Centro Mondialità Sviluppo Reciproco (Italian)
- Certified Medical Staff Recruiter
- Compiled Military Service Record
- Configuration Management Status Report
- Computational Models of Scientific Reasoning and Applications (annual workshop)
- Certified Medical-Surgical Registered Nurse
- Cable Management Signaling System (Sprint)
- Call Management Server Signaling
Samples in periodicals archive:
This Statement requires that a mortgage banning enterprise assess its capitalized mortgage servicing rights for impairment based on the fair value of those rights.
Fitch requires a more significant level of capital against RGF's higher risk assets, such as capitalized mortgage servicing rights and IOs.
0 million increase in non-interest income include income from capitalized mortgage servicing rights, origination fees, net cash gains on sales of low fixed-rate mortgage loans in the secondary market, loan and deposit fees, insurance commissions and trust fees.
52% ====== ====== ====== (a) Excludes loans sold or securitized prior to 1996 and loans sub-serviced without capitalized mortgage servicing rights.
1 million increase in non-interest income include income from capitalized mortgage servicing rights, origination fees, net cash gains on sales of low fixed-rate mortgage loans in the secondary market, loan and deposit fees, insurance commissions and trust fees, which are heavily influenced by stock market conditions that have seen recent improvement.
Partially offsetting these items was a decline in real estate mortgage loan servicing fees (due to increased amortization of capitalized mortgage servicing rights and an increase in the impairment reserve on such asset) and increases in non-interest expense and federal income taxes.
In addition, this increased mortgage banking activity results in additional income related to capitalized mortgage servicing rights and increased loan servicing and origination fees.