6 million will assist the county's capital works program, compared to $2.
What does CWP stand for?
CWP stands for Capital Works Program (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWP
We have 191 other meanings of CWP in our Acronym Attic
- City-Wide Open Studios (New Haven, CT; annual art festival)
- Complete Works of Shakespeare
- Central Western Ontario Secondary Schools Association (Canada)
- Clever Waste of Time (gaming web site)
- Colossal Waste of Time
- Complete Waste Of Time
- Christian Women on the Web
- Community Works of Waxhaw (Waxhaw, NC)
- Church without Walls International (various locations)
- California Writing Project (education)
- Cardiac Wellness Program (healthcare)
- Causeway Pier (US DoD)
- Causeway Point
- Cell Wall-Associated Protein (microbiology)
- Censorware Project
- Center for Watershed Protection
- Center for Wave Phenomena (Colorado School of Mines)
- Center on Wealth and Philanthropy (Boston College)
- Centimeters of Water Pressure (used with CPAP)
- Central Warning Panel (aircraft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Federal Infrastructure and Transport Minister Anthony Albanese said the development of this new piece of infrastructure would complement the capital works programs which were currently rebuilding more than a third of the 10,000 kilometre Interstate Rail Freight Network.
We have also signed up to a $3 billion capital works program that will fix many of the hospital upgrades Labor has promised but never delivered.
HOUSTON -- KBR (NYSE: KBR) today announced it has been awarded a five-year project management and procurement (PMP) contract by SA Water to jointly manage the delivery of the metropolitan capital works program for Adelaide, South Australia.
This project is part of the 2013-2014 Capital Works Program.
Fortescue is currently implementing its capital works program to increase production to 55 Mtpa from the Chichester Hub and completion of these works is expected within the March quarter of 2011.
The volcano heavily influenced the capital works program designed to resettle the population in the safe zone.
LOS ANGELES -- AECOM Technology Corporation (NYSE: ACM), a leading provider of professional technical and management support services for government and commercial clients around the world, announced today that it has been awarded a contract to provide strategic support services for Scottish Water to help support its US$4-billion capital works program during the next five years.