He is currently a Professor of Nutrition at Capital University of Integrative Medicine in Washington, DC.
What does CUIM stand for?
CUIM stands for Capital University of Integrative Medicine (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CUIM
- Credit Union Industry Group (Plano, TX)
- Credit Union Interchange Group
- Clinical Unilateral Inguinal Hernia
- College of University Interdisciplinary Initiatives
- Coalition of Utah Independent Internet Service Providers
- Contre une Immigration Jetable (French immigrant-rights group)
- Collected, Usable, Integrity, Knowledgeable, Actions (COPC)
- Clave Única de Identificación Laboral
- Common Usage Item List (NASA)
- Combined Universities Interprofessional Learning Unit (UK)
- Complejo Universitario Islas Malvinas (Spanish)
- Cardiff University Innovative Manufacturing Research Centre (Cardiff, Wales, UK)
- Canadian Unity Information Office (defunct)
- Controlled Unclassified Information Office (National Archives and Records Administration; US)
- California Urban Investment Partners (joint venture)
- California Urban Issues Project (est. 2003)
- Chancellor's Undergraduate Internship Program (University of California Santa Cruz)
- Connecticut Unfair Insurance Practices Act
- Chulalongkorn University Intellectual Property Institute
- China United Intellectual Property Protection Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ali was formerly associate professor of pathology at Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons, New York, NY; president and professor of medicine, Capital University of Integrative Medicine, Washington, DC; and president and chief pathologist at Holy Name Hospital, Teaneck, New Jersey.
To learn more about this unique University please contact them at: Capital University of Integrative Medicine, 4820 MacArthur Blvd.