Michael Wevill, Smartcard project manager, said feedback from passengers had been positive as he presented his findings of the pounds 20 million scheme to a capital projects committee to passenger transport body Centro.
What does CPC stand for?
CPC stands for Capital Projects Committee (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPC
We have 907 other meanings of CPC in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Police College (administered by the RCMP; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Polish Congress (est. 1933)
- Canadian Pony Club
- Canadian Pork Council
- Canadian Postal Code
- Cancer Prevention Centre (various locations)
- Capability Point Code
- Capacity Planning Center
- Capital Pool Company
- Capital Printing Company (Austin, TX)
- Capitol Preservation Commission (Washington DC)
- Card Programmable Calculator (IBM)
- Career Planning Center (various schools)
- Cargo Processing Center
- Caring Pregnancy Center
- Carnahan, Proctor and Cross, Inc.
- Carolina Population Center
- Carrier Piece Count
- Carrier Portability Code
- Case Processing Centre (Canadian immigration, Vegreville, AB)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hall, a PGI board member since December 2008, brings over 30 years of experience to his position on PGI's board of directors where he serves as chairman of the capital projects committee and as a member of the audit committee.
Conniff joined the Old Westbury College Foundation board in 2006 and has served since that time on the organization's finance and capital projects committees.
He is also active on the APTA Capital Projects Committee and the Business Member Business Development Committee.
A capital projects committee would look into long-range maintenance and repair projects for the city's buildings and infrastructure.
The DPMG is a member of the Board of Governors and serves on its Capital Projects Committee.
He also served as Chairman of the Capital Projects Committee and as a member of the Strategic Planning Committee.
D'Andrade, who has been elected Schering-Plough vice chairman and chief administrative officer, on capital projects matters under the auspices of the company's Capital Projects Committee.