The Ketchikan Gateway Borough Assembly will review the prioritized community capital project request list, that the Ketchikan City Council had rejected.
What does CPR stand for?
CPR stands for Capital Project Request (finance)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPR
We have 614 other meanings of CPR in our Acronym Attic
- Camborne-Pool-Redruth (Cornwall, UK conurbation)
- Campaign for Progressive Radio (San Diego, CA)
- Campus Printer Repair (UC Davis)
- Canadian Pacific Railway
- Canadian Patent Reporter
- Canadian Patent Rules
- Canadian Photonics Repository
- Cancel Purchase Request
- Cancer Pain Release (WHO publication)
- Canine Pet Rescue (Georgia)
- Capital Public Radio (California)
- Car Porn Racing (Manila, Philippines)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Carl, Pete, and Ringo (comedy improvisation group)
- Carrier Performance Rating
- Carrier Phase Recovery
- Casper, WY, USA - Natrona County International Airport (Airport Code)
- Catch Photograph Release (fishing)
- Cathodic Protection Rectifier (electrical equipment)
- CECOM Performance Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
The chief administrative officer or city manager and department managers generating the capital project request primarily assume these roles.
Pacheco also told selectmen of pending capital project requests that will be submitted to the Finance Committee.
The city has met the majority of its capital needs through available revenues and by carefully managing capital project requests.
Ramsey County's formal priority setting process begins when county commissioners, departments, and agencies prepare and submit capital project requests to both groups.
Since then, the city has met its capital needs through own-source revenues and by carefully managing capital project requests.
It is easy to get caught up in a wave of wish-list fever, endorsing hosts of capital project requests served up by citizen groups or ambitious staff.
Since that time, the city has met its capital needs through own-source revenues and by carefully managing capital project requests.