Capital Pacific Bancorp (OTCQB: CPBO), the parent company of Capital Pacific Bank, has reported financial results for the three months and twelve months ended December 31, 2014.
What does CPBO stand for?
CPBO stands for Capital Pacific Bancorp (Portland, OR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPBO
We have 2 other meanings of CPBO in our Acronym Attic
- Citrus Products of Belize Ltd. (Pomona, Belize)
- Clinical Problem-Based Learning
- Collaborative, Problem-Based Learning
- Certified Prescribed Burn Manager
- Commercial Poultry by-Product Meal
- Communist Party of Bohemia and Moravia (Czech Republic)
- Canadian Paper Box Manufacturers Association
- Canine Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells
- Cancel Person's Benefit/Deduction
- Connecticut Public Broadcasting Network
- Central Police Band Office (Nepal)
- Congressional Planning and Budget Office (Philippines)
- Corporate Pro Bono Opportunity (joint venture)
- Cebu Provincial Bus Operators Association (Philippines)
- Central Pennsylvania Basketball Officials Association
- Capital Projects and Bond Oversight Committee (Kentucky)
- Carrier-Phase-Based Positioning
- Core Promoter-Binding Protein (genes)
- Center for Peace Building and Reconciliation (Sri Lanka)
- Centre for Plant Biodiversity Research (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Pacific Continental Corporation (NASDAQ: PCBK) (the "Company"), the holding company of Pacific Continental Bank, announced the signing of a definitive agreement to acquire Capital Pacific Bancorp (OTCQB: CPBO) ("Capital Pacific"), the holding company of Capital Pacific Bank, headquartered in downtown Portland, Oregon.
AMY603) MARK STEVENSON u CAPITAL PACIFIC BANCORP (CPBO.
Capital Pacific Bank (OTCQB: CPBO), the banking subsidiary of Portland, Oregon-based Capital Pacific Bancorp, has said that it has named Jerry Boehm as senior vice-president and client service officer.
Capital Pacific Bancorp (OTCBB: CPBO) has announced that it would be receiving state-sponsored financial help.
Oregon-based Capital Pacific Bancorp (OTCBB: CPBO) is set to receive an investment worth USD4m from the US Department of the Treasury's Capital Purchase Programme.