uk Capital One Financial Corporation (NYSE: COF) has said that the US Department of the Treasury has granted approval to the company to process its request to repurchase Treasury's preferred investment made through Treasury's Capital Purchase Programme of the Troubled Asset Relief Programme.
What does COF stand for?
COF stands for Capital One Financial (stock symbol)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COF
We have 113 other meanings of COF in our Acronym Attic
- Common Operating Environment Security Services
- Confederation of European Security Services (Wemmel, Belgium)
- Center for Ocean Energy Technology (Florida Atlantic University)
- Central Office of Employment Tribunals (UK)
- College of Engineering and Technology (various locations)
- College of Education Teaching Assistants (University of Kentucky)
- Curse of Exhaustion (gaming; warlock spell in World of Warcraft)
- California Oak Foundation (Oakland, CA)
- Canadian Orienteering Federation
- Canterbury Office Furniture (Douglas Furniture Ltd.; New Zealand)
- Castle of Fun (WOTC message boards)
- Catalog of Fishes (database)
- Catholic Order of Foresters (Catholic fraternal insurance organization founded in 1883; Naperville, IL)
- Catholic Order of Foresters (Naperville, IL)
- Cavazzoni Orlando e Fratello (Italian ice cream)
- Celebrities of Facebook
- Center of Flotation (hull design)
- Center on the Family (Hawaii)
- Central Operating Facilities
- Central Operations Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
Capital One Financial Corporation today announced that the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, the Office of Thrift Supervision, and the Bureau of Financial Institutions of the Commonwealth of Virginia have terminated the informal memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Capital One that had been in place since August 2002.
Fairbank, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Capital One Financial Corporation (NYSE:COF), today announced that he has adopted a pre-arranged stock trading plan to exercise approximately 2.
Capital One Financial Corporation (NYSE:COF) today announced the appointment of Suzanne Hammett as Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Credit Risk Officer.
23 /PRNewswire/ -- Capital One Financial Corporation (NYSE: COF) today announced a quarterly dividend of $.
Today, Capital One Financial Corporation (NYSE:COF) has been named one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" by FORTUNE Magazine.
23 /PRNewswire/ -- Capital One Financial Corporation (NYSE: COF) today announced that it expects earnings for the third quarter of 1997 and the year ending December 31, 1997, to exceed analysts' expectations.
Eastern time, Capital One Financial Corporation (NYSE:COF) will release its fourth quarter 2006 earnings results.