Patterson Professor of Law, Columbia Law School; Rebecca Todd McEnally, PhD, CFA, Director, Capital Markets Policy Group, CFA Centre for Financial Market Integrity; Charles D.
What does CMPG stand for?
CMPG stands for Capital Markets Policy Group (CFA Institute)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMPG
We have 19 other meanings of CMPG in our Acronym Attic
- Centre Médico Psychologique pour Enfants et Adolescents (French: Medical Psychological Center for Children and Adolescents)
- 3-Carboxy-4-Methyl-5-Propyl-2-Furanpropanoic Acid
- Central Meat Processing Facility
- Coal Mines Provident Fund Organisation (India)
- Commander, Maritime Prepositioning Force
- Common Man Protection Force (India)
- Confidential Military Purpose Funds
- Cooper Mountain Presbyterian Fellowship (Aloha, OR)
- Case Management Program for the Frail Elderly
- Canteen Menu Planning Guide (school menu; Australia)
- Centre of Microbial and Plant Genetics (est. 1953; Katholieke Universiteit Leuven; Belgium)
- Color Marble Project Group (stone products; California)
- Computational and Molecular Population Genetics (University of Bern; Switzerland)
- Computer Music Product Guide
- Composite Finite-Difference Grid Program
- Composite Overlapping Grid
- Carboxyl-Terminal/Midmolecule Parathyroid Hormone
- Chinese Ministry of Public Health
- Clinical Microbiology Procedures Handbook
- College of Medicine and Public Health (Ohio State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Herz, Chairman, Financial Accounting Standards Board; Elmer Huh, CFA, Senior Vice President, Lehman Brothers; Rebecca Todd McEnally, PhD, CFA, Director, Capital Markets Policy Group, CFA Centre for Financial Market Integrity; Charles W.
Director, Capital Markets Policy Group, CFA Centre for Financial Market Integrity, CFA Institute Ned Regan, University Professor, The City University of New York James R.