Junkans will work alongside investment professionals across WBR to form common capital market assumptions, develop a single set of asset allocation strategies and implement a multi-asset class investment model.
What does CMA stand for?
CMA stands for Capital Market Assumption
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMA
We have 628 other meanings of CMA in our Acronym Attic
- California Modified Assessment (grade level testing)
- Cambodian Medical Association
- Campus Ministry Association (various schools)
- Canadian Manufacturers Association
- Canadian Marketing Association
- Canadian Medical Association
- Canadian Motorcycle Association
- Canadian Museums Association
- Canis Majoris
- Canis Majors
- Capital Market Authority (Oman)
- Carbon Management Association
- Carbon Market Analyst (publication; Point Carbon)
- Cardiomyopathy Association (UK; formerly HCA)
- Career Management Association (Canada)
- Carnegie Museum of Art
- Carolina Marathon Association (Columbia, SC)
- Case Management Agency
- Case Manager Assistant (various organizations)
- Casey Martin Award (Nike)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In developing the glide path, BNY Mellon's Target Surplus model incorporates such factors as capital market assumptions, sponsor contribution expectations, sponsor risk preferences and plan design consistency.
These capital market assumptions result in significantly different portfolio recommendations when returns are reflected on an after-tax (as opposed to a pre-tax) basis.
A set of strategic global capital market assumptions reviewed annually by Northern Trust's Investment Policy Committee (IPC) serves as the framework for these funds.
Asset allocation decisions for the Northern Trust Focus Funds begin with forward-looking capital market assumptions that are reviewed annually.
If a client so desires, Clearbrook Advisors has the power to leverage the full resources of the Clearbrook Financial organization, including Clearbrook Investment Management Solutions for business support services, Clearbrook Research for capital market assumptions, and Shields Associates for manager search and selection.
In May the CalPERS Board's Investment Committee will hold a workshop on capital market assumptions, finalize those assumptions in September, hold an asset-liability workshop in November, and take final action on an asset mix in December.
An overwhelming majority (70%) of the investment committees considered the movements of inflation through "long-term forecasting based on capital market assumptions.