The city annually funds depreciation and capital improvement reserve funds providing cash for about 60% of its CIP.
What does CIRF stand for?
CIRF stands for Capital Improvement Reserve Fund
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIRF
We have 15 other meanings of CIRF in our Acronym Attic
- Centre Interuniversitaire de Recherche en Économie Quantitative
- Catastrophic Incident Response Execution Schedule (National Response Framework)
- Comite de Integracion y Reconstruccion para el Salvador (Spanish)
- Cook Inlet Real Estate Services (Alaska)
- Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences (University of Colorado at Boulder)
- Communauté Intercommunale Réunion Est (French conurbation)
- Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency (Switzerland)
- Circunscrição Regional de Trânsito (Brazil Regional District of Traffic)
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Exchange Cirex (Madison, WI)
- Cancer Immunology Research Foundation
- Center for Individual Responsibility and Freedom (Pensacola, FL)
- Centralized Intermediate Repair Facility
- Centro Italiano per la Riqualificazione Fluviale (Italian River Restoration Centre)
- Certified Information Reporting Filer
- Collaborative Innovation Research Fund (GlaxoSmithKline, Inc.)
- Contact Improvisation Research Forum (dance group; San Francisco, CA)
- Centre d'Information et de Recrutement des Forces Armées (French: Armed Forces Recruiting and Information Center)
- Centre International de Recherche et de Formation Appliqueés
- Centre for Integrated Radio Frequency Engineering (University of Waterloo; Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
- Conference on Intelligent Robots in Field, Factory, Service, and Space
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 million general fund shortfall, which was mostly attributed to a drawdown in the general fund to help establish the capital improvement reserve fund.
The city annually funds depreciation and capital improvement reserve funds providing cash for about one-third of its capital improvement plan, which totals about $105 million through fiscal 2012.