announced the completion of a $140,000 capital improvement program at Lansdale Village Apartments, a 41-unit apartment complex located in Lansdale, Pa.
What does CIP stand for?
CIP stands for Capital Improvement Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CIP
We have 603 other meanings of CIP in our Acronym Attic
- Commissione Istituti Ospitalieri Valdesi (Italian: Committee Institutes Hospitallers Valdesi)
- Creativity and Innovation in Organizations and Work (University of Pennsylvania)
- Certified Installer of Onsite Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Calf Intestinal Phosphatase (alkaline phosphatase)
- California Innocence Project (law school program)
- Campbell Industrial Park (Hawaii)
- Canadian Institute of Planners (Urban Planners Professional Association)
- Candidate Interoperability Plan
- Capability Improvement Program
- Capital Improvement Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clearly, as we face declining resource issues, it behooves academic institutions to understand the value of infrastructure in their capital improvement programs.
Beyond Finance Although working capital improvement programs are frequently led by the finance team, working capital management itself is more than a numbers game.
GeothermEx, the independent geothermal consultant, has stated that projected output is reasonable assuming the capital improvement program is executed as planned.
The capital improvement program includes a dramatic new entryway and two-story lobby, an entirely new roof, HVAC systems, upgraded window systems, tenant lobbies and common areas, as well as extensive site work and landscaping.
Proceeds from the bond issue will be used to finance City Light's capital improvement program and conservation implementation program.
Management has an ambitious capital improvement program which could result in increased debt and the issuance of off-balance sheet debt over the next five years.
By October 2006, Advance Realty Group will begin site work and interior construction, as part of its $15 million capital improvement program underway for the facility.