VeSys products complement Mentor Graphics' Capital Harness Systems (CHS) electrical design flow, which is targeted at large, multinational organizations within the automotive, aerospace and rail industries.
What does CHS stand for?
CHS stands for Capital Harness Systems (Mentor Graphics Corporation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CHS
We have 449 other meanings of CHS in our Acronym Attic
- Campus Health Service
- Can't Hit Stuff (polite form)
- Canadian Hearing Society
- Canadian Hemerocallis Society
- Canadian Hemophilia Society (Montreal, Canada)
- Canadian Hydrographic Service
- Candidate Harmonized Standard
- Canisius High School (Crusaders; Buffalo, NY)
- Canterbury High School (Ottawa, Canada)
- Canyon High School (Canyon County, California)
- Capital Health System
- Capitol Hill Seattle (news blog)
- Capitol Historical Society (US Capitol Building)
- Capuchino High School (San Bruno, CA)
- Cardiff High School (various locations)
- Cardiovascular Health Study
- Cargo Handling System (airline management)
- Carlingford High School (Carlingford, Sydney, Australia)
- Carlinville High School
- Carlsbad High School
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mentor Graphics is a registered trademark and SystemVision, Capital Harness Systems and Capital Analysis are trademarks of Mentor Graphics Corporation.
More information on the Capital Harness Systems product suite is available by visiting www.
The Capital Harness Systems (CHS) product suite is a comprehensive data-centric, end-to-end software toolset for the design, analysis, engineering and production of large scale electrical interconnect systems.
Mentor Graphics and Capital are registered trademarks, and Capital Harness Systems, is a trademark of Mentor Graphics.
Capital Harness Systems Release 3 Release 3 of CHS includes four primary elements: the Capital Manager(TM) data management system which stores and manages all data throughout the entire design to manufacturing process; the Capital Logic(TM) data-centric authoring environment which eliminates data re-entry and simplifies the capture of functional and physical schematics; the Capital Analysis electrical simulation, sneak circuit and FMEA tools; and the Capital Harness(TM) tool suite which generates and validates detailed harness engineering descriptions and costing information from electrical schematics.
About Capital Harness Systems The Capital Manufacture and Capital Factory product families are software components within the Mentor Graphics end-to-end Capital Harness Systems (CHS) flow tools.
Capital Harness Systems was designed to address these issues and the Capital Logic tool delivers with the first modern, inherently data-centric solution created specifically for wire harness design," said Martin O'Brien, general manager of the Mentor Graphics Harness Systems business unit.