SECURITY: The bonds are secured by the net revenues of the water and sewer system, including special assessments and capital facilities charges (also known as connection charges).
What does CFC stand for?
CFC stands for Capital Facilities Charge (public utilities)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFC
We have 554 other meanings of CFC in our Acronym Attic
- Call Failed Class
- Call Failure Code
- Call for Candidates (various organizations)
- Call for Comments
- Calling for Christ (baseball umpires retreat)
- Canadian Film Centre
- Canadian Firearms Centre
- Canadian Forestry Commission (UK)
- Cancer for College (est. 1993)
- Cape Fear Cyclists (Wilmington, NC)
- Car Film Components (Germany)
- Carbon Reinforced Carbon
- Cardio-Facio-Cutaneous Syndrome
- Cardiofaciocutaneous (syndrome)
- Caribbean Food Corporation
- Carlton Football Club (Australia)
- Carolina Farm Credit (North Carolina)
- Carp Food Concept (France)
- Cash for Clunkers (Consumer Assistance to Recycle and Save Act of 2009)
- Catalonia Free Country
Samples in periodicals archive:
1x coverage when incorporating certain funds deposited into capital facilities charge accounts.