Rejection or denial of your capital equipment request most often then, boils down to your writing ability and your ability to "make the case".
What does CER stand for?
CER stands for Capital Equipment Request
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of CER
We have 268 other meanings of CER in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Educational Quality and Professional Development (Massachusetts Teachers Association)
- City Environmental Quality Review
- Center for Enterprise Quality and Safety (University of Kentucky)
- Certificate in Equality Studies
- Centre Wallon de la Qualité (French: Walloon Center for Quality; Belgium)
- Certification Qualité en Maisons Individuelles (French: Quality Assurance in Individual Houses)
- Cadet Evaluation Report (United States Coast Guard)
- Camp Eagle Ridge (summer camp; Mellen, WI; est. 1994)
- Canadian Engineer Regiment
- Canonical Encoding Rules
- Capital Expenditure Request (Finance)
- Carbon Evolution Rate
- Carbon-Emission Reduction
- Carriage of Explosives Regulations (UK)
- Categorical Exclusion Review
- Cell Error Rate
- Cell Error Ratio
- Cellule Économique Régionale (French: Regional Economic Unit)
- Center for Education Reform (school choice advocacy group)
- Center for Enterprise Research (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hendry cited another hospital activity where speed and control matters: capital equipment requests.
Each year's capital equipment request should allow for replacing a portion of your general lab equipment.